Download Tech Demo
The tech demo contains an example AIM model, as well as instructions for how to set up and run business scenarios through an AIM business operating model.
See Tech Demo
Download ArchiMate Validator
The ArchiMate validator is a Windows executable which monitors any Archi model you’re creating and displays any validation rules you’ve configured.
This is useful for when you’ve used AIM to support IT investment decision making and have now moved onto developing solutions.
Download the open beta for AIM and tell us what you like and don’t like. The main features that we’re aiming to mature through the open beta are:
- Operating model design – Creating business operating models that simulate information lifecycles to achieve business outcomes.
- Story mode – telling animated stories about aspects of how the business works, including building out StoryML to make it easy to write operating model stories. This is an important capability to broadly communicate the operating model level patterns that IT investment should align to and help build out.
- Architecture Multiplayer – the ability for multiple business architecture to collaborate in pulling together a working operating model for a large Enterprise. This is based on the idea that no single person can be across the full depth and breadth of the complexity of a large Enterprise.
- .docx export – Exporting the model as an Operating Model document
- OpenExchange Import/export – Being able to export the AIM model to OpenExchange, so that we can use tools like Archi to define the supporting application and technology architecture details required in projects/solution architectures to help realize the operating model.
- Managing information as an asset – by being able to share the lifecycle of information across the Enterprise, and treat this more as a dynamic / information lifecycle based approach rather than a static approach.
- Server-side scripting – Allowing for any-language implementation of server-side scripting to handle data processing for operating model business scenarios, including data persistence, so that the outcome of Scenario A can be used as input to Scenario B, and so on.
- AIM REST API – REST API exposed from AIM to enable scripting based control of AIM.
- Quality of life – General across the board improvements to life using AIM.
The open beta is designed to help build maturity into AIM. You can participate in the open beta for free, however if you wish to become a supporter then create a subscription. Payments are handled via the Stripe payment website.
AIM requires a license key to run. If you create a subscription you’ll have your demo key emailed to you, but otherwise to retrieve your license key select File > Options, then click Get Demo Key within AIM.
The demo license limits the number of elements that you can add to your model.