Top right controls
From left to right, the icons in the top right corner do the following:
- Save the current model
- Toggle Snap-to-Grid on and off. blue = on, white = off
- Toggle the camera between Perspective and Orthographic.
- Centre the view on the middle of your model. Click this if you get lost.
- Toggle graphics post processing effects on/off.
- Toggle simulation mode off/on. Usually you don’t need to use this, you’d to to the Scenarios tab and run scenarios from there, but if a scenario is running and you want to cancel it you can click this, or press Esc.
- Undo the last change made to the model. Multiple undos are supported.
- Close AIM